Receive your CPR certification by taking our CPR classes. To Care Enough CPR offers different types of CPR classes. We offer everything from basic CPR training to a CPR certification course for CPR instructors. For all of our CPR classes, pre-registration is required. Contact us sign up for any of our CPR classes.
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers
This course is offered from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m, call for dates. Successful completion of this course entitles you to a CPR card by the AHA, and is typically awarded at the end of each class.
Please call to schedule a group course at our site or yours. Online training for your staff if available and we will go to your site for skills training.
For healthcare providers, and other students, who are seeking first-time or renewal training that offers a BLS course credential card
• Adult, child rescue breathing
• Adult, child CPR/AED – 1 Rescuer
• Adult, child CPR/AED – 2 Rescuers
• Adult, child relief of choking
• Adult, child bag-mask use
• Infant rescue breathing
• Infant CPR
• Infant relief of choking
• Infant bag-mask use
• Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills
• Students engage in simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active, hands-on participation
• Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Classroom format is ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning
• Student CD contains supplemental information on topics such as stroke, cardiac arrest, and special
• Price & Availability is Subject to Change
Heartsaver CPR is a classroom course that teaches basic CPR skills such as:
• Performing a head tilt-chin lift
• Giving compressions and breaths
• Calling your emergency response number (or 911)
Classes are scheduled as needed. Please call to schedule a group course at our site or yours. Online training for your staff if available and we will go to your site for skills training.
The course provides employee training for:
• Designated first responders
• Individuals needing credentialed training for job or regulatory requirements
• Select departments or an entire workplace
• Adult/Child CPR
• Adult/Child Choking
• Infant CPR and choking
• Adult/Child CPR with mask
• Infant CPR with mask
• Classroom format is ideal for those who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor
• Student materials include a CD with additional first aid, CPR and AED information
The American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR Course Completion Card valid is for two years.
During the course, an AHA Instructor conducts video-based lessons and works with students to complete their CPR skills practice and skills testing.
Family & Friends® CPR
Family & Friends CPR course offers basic CPR training in a dynamic group environment. This course uses the research-proven Practice-While-Watching method to provide students with the most hands-on CPR practice time possible.
• Those who want to learn CPR and do not require certification
—Community groups and organizations, such as:
—Workplace wellness programs
—Middle and high school students
• Adult and child CPR and choking
• AED (Automated External Defibrillator) demonstration
• Making the Emergency Call
• Infant CPR and choking
• Applies AHA’s research proven Practice-While-Watching method that improves learning and retention
• Classroom format works well for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback while learning
• Each student receives high quality course materials for ongoing reference
Please be aware that no certification or AHA cards are awarded with this class. The purpose is rather to improve the quality of life of the community by sharing this lifesaving knowledge. This course is scheduled upon request for groups of five or more and is held on sit.