CPR Instructor Certification Course in San Antonio, TX
The course is offered at least 11 times a year. Successful graduates will be able to certify others in CPR. Contact us to learn more information about the class schedule of our CPR Instructor Certification Course in San Antonio, TX.
Next Class Dates:
How Can I Become an AHA Instructor?
The steps to becoming an AHA instructor are simple. Get started today!
1. Complete an Instructor Candidate Application for your local Training Center (TC) before enrolling in an Instructor Certification Course. To Care Enough CPR is currently accepting instructor applications!
2. Have current AHA provider status in the discipline of the Instructor Course, and be proficient in all of the skills of that discipline. Disciplines include ACLS, BLS, PALS, PEARS®, and Heartsaver®.
3. Complete the discipline-specific Instructor Essentials online course and print the course completion certificate.
4. Complete the discipline-specific classroom Instructor Course.
5. Be monitored while teaching your first course within three months after completing the Instructor Course. Training Center Coordinators (TCC) may require additional monitoring.
Once you become an instructor, you will have access to the most current emergency cardiovascular care science, course updates, training resources, and tools through the online AHA Instructor Network. You will also be able to post class dates and times to reach more students through our public website.
At To Care Enough CPR, we will walk you through the steps and provide you the guidance needed not only to become an instructor but also to give high-quality instructions to save a life!
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS ON BECOMING A CPR INSTRUCTOR!
Are you looking to teach a CPR course? Call us now to receive more information about our CPR Instructor Certification Course in San Antonio, TX.